Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lucifer - Black Mass

now this may sound like a sinister title, but I assure you that it's no more frightening than waiting in line for space mountain. it's an odd little electronic record from 1971. for the most part it's fairly dated, but the second track gets pretty rhythmic and almost reminds me of IDM. there are lots of moog sounds here, so if you want something kitschy to put on for the holiday season, I highly recommend this one.


Download "Black Mass"



I know I've been putting lots of weird old electronic records up, but as far as things that are so obscure that I don't have to worry about people losing money from my posting, there's a whole lot of this stuff out there. I'll try to put up something a little more accessible next time. in the meantime, enjoy the creepy goodness!

No comments: